Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Song "Better for the Worst" Gaining Momentum!

Hey everyone!

Wanted to tell you about my newest song, "Better for the Worst". I began writing the song for a Nashville artist, but in the process of writing, the song took me in a different direction. It turned out to be an anthem for those of us who have been through hell and back in life, but who have been able to somehow wind up better off for all the garbage that we've been through. The song has been generating a lot of interest thus far. In addition to being selected for The Women's Radio Channel , check out a couple quotes from industry insiders:

"I can damn near stop this at 15 seconds in and know.... this is really good. Great message. I know this is going to be in my favs. Just put it in there!!!! I know that you want to get this song placed and I think that you have the goods to get it there. I will certainly keep it in my favs and will pass it around my group of industry folk to see if it bites any of them like it bit me. Great job and keep up the good work!!!"
Brian Steen, Sony Music

"(BFTW has) a lot of commercial viability. It's radio friendly, artist friendly, and great for movies/tv. It sounds like a hit song."
Nashville Songwriters Association

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks for listening!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment